The new TPS-1 low-cost Solution Kit allows a simple and efficient PROFINET IRT device design using the market-proven TPS-1 PROFINET IRT device chip that combines easy integration, extraordinary robustness and an outstandingly low power dissipation.
- TPS-1 Development Board
- Passive Adapter Board
- USB cable
- Ethernet cable
TPS-1 Development Board
- Basic TPS-1 design for optimized cost
- Single 5 V supply via USB (alternative ext. power supply connector)
Passive Adaptor Boards
- GPIOs, host CPU interface and additional control signals (reset, watchdog, interrupt) available on standard multipoint connectors
- Easy connection to Renesas (and competition) μC evaluation boards
- PROFINET IRT-capable stack firmware
- TPS-1 / PROFINET Configurator
- TPS-1 Firmware Updater
- PROFINET Smart Control etc.
|Product Name||Part Number||Status||Buy|
|TPS-1 Low-cost Solution Kit||YCONNECT-IT-TPS-1L||Available||Contact|
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|