The ISL28236SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28236 operational amplifier in the SOIC-8 package, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28236 high-speed operational amplifier features low power consumption, has rail-to-rail output drive capability and is designed to operate with a single lithium cell or two NiCd batteries.
- Single supply operation: +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC
- Dual supply operation: ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter
- Low-end audio
- 4mA to 20mA current loops
- Medical devices
- Sensor amplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.