The luminescence of LED lighting can be easily adjusted by an application on your smartphone. This is achieved by using the RL78/G1D Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) microcontroller to connect to your smartphone.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.
- Main control board includes the RL78/G1D BLE module
- The Flash ROM size of RL78/G1D is 256KB and the RAM size is 20KB
- Peripheral board includes the power supply circuit, RGB LED and RGB LED driver circuit
- RGB LED driver circuit is achieved through 3 channel transistors with 4 sets of RGB LEDs connected in parallel to increase the brightness
- Connects to a smartphone application