The ISL705XRHEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform featuring the ISL705ARH, ISL705BRH and ISL705CRH 5V supervisory circuits. It includes all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters and enables evaluation of basic functional operation and common application implementations.
ISL705xRH family of devices are radiation hardened 5.0V/3.3V supervisory circuits that reduce the complexity required to monitor supply voltages in microprocessor systems. These devices significantly improve accuracy and reliability relative to discrete solutions. Each IC provides four key functions.
- A reset output during power-up, power-down and brownout conditions
- An independent watchdog output that goes low if the watchdog input has not been toggled within 1.6s
- A precision threshold detector for monitoring a power supply other than VDD
- An active-low manual-reset input
- The ISL705XRHEVAL1Z is divided into three sections
- Left position has the ISL705ARH and is set-up as a +12V and +5V UV monitor with reset signal
- Middle position features the ISL705BRH set up as 5V window detector
- Right section contains the ISL705CRH in a bipolar voltage sensing application
- Each section has one of the three available reset output versions
- Supervisor for microprocessors, microcontrollers, FPGAs, and DSPs
- Critical power supply monitoring
- Reliable replacement of discrete solutions