Smart Configurators are utilities for combining software in ways that meet your needs. They simplify the embedding of Renesas drivers in your systems through support for importing middleware and drivers and configuring pins.
- Importing Middleware/Drivers
- Generating Driver Code (For RX and RH850 families)
- Pin Settings
- Learn More
・End of Support for Windows 32-Bit Versions
Smart Configurator released after Dec. 2021 will support the 64-bit versions of Windows® only.
Microsoft® Windows® has shifted to the 64-bit environment. Therefore, Renesas will focus on supporting Smart Configurator for the 64-bit environment.
（Microsoft®, Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. https://www.microsoft.com/legal/intellectualproperty/trademarks.aspx)
・Precautions when using RX140 with RX Smart Configurator
*See Release Note 5.2.9 section [Build warning issue in CS+]
Smart Configurator for RX V2.11.0 Release Note (PDF | English, 日本語)
- 5.2.9 Build warning issue in CS+
— Not Supported
- These user guides cover everything from installation to the setting of peripheral functions and the generation of code. Statements in each user guide are specific to the stated target integrated development environment.
- The package of the e² studio includes this plug-in.
- For details of the RA Smart Configurator, refer to the page "RA Smart Configurator".
- The Smart Configurator for the RZ/G groups only generates Device Tree Specification (DTS) include files (dtsi), which are only usable in the development environment of the Linux platform. Manually merge the device-setting code in the generated dtsi files with the default dtsi files included in your source code produced under Linux for an RZ/G device. For details of the DTS, refer to the links on https://www.devicetree.org/specifications/.
- Smart Configurator of RZ V1.11.0 and later will support the 64-bit versions of Windows® only.
|Adding FIT Module for QE for Capacitive Touch on Smart Configurator|
|Smart Configurator Device Selection (Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX65N-2MB)|
|Using downloaded FIT Modules in e² studio|
|RX||RX100||RX110, RX111, RX113, RX130, RX13T, RX140|
|RX200||RX230, RX231, RX23E-A, RX23T, RX23W, RX24T, RX24U|
|RX600||RX64M, RX651, RX65N, RX66N, RX66T, RX671|
|RX700||RX71M, RX72M, RX72N, RX72T|
|RZ||RZ/A||RZ/A1H (Note1), RZ/A1L (Note1), RZ/A1LC (Note1), RZ/A1LU (Note1), RZ/A1M (Note1)|
|RZ/G (Note2)||RZ/G1C, RZ/G1E, RZ/G1H, RZ/G1M, RZ/G1N, RZ/G2E, RZ/G2H, RZ/G2L, RZ/G2LC, RZ/G2M, RZ/G2N, RZ/G2UL|
|RE||RE0||RE01 1500KB, RE01 256KB|
- Only the pin-assignment function is supported.
- Only the pin-assignment function and the pin-setting code generation (DTS) function are supported.
- The R7F701652 and R7F701653 are not supported.