These device drivers are used for storing data in the on-chip data flash memory of MCUs. These drivers allow the easy construction of data management systems which use the data flash memory.
- Delayed writing using data flash P/E mode
- Prevents writing and deletion by the driver taking up time (for RX-family products only).
- Data flash driver for RX family
- Data flash driver (standard version) for R8C/2x, R8C/1x, and M16C/Tiny Series (only for data flash embedded microcontrollers)
- Data flash driver (small version) for R8C/2x, R8C/1x, and M16C/Tiny Series (only for data flash embedded microcontrollers)
Development Tools Support
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,
receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest
version of tools.
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and
are no longer being offered for new projects.