The ISL95210EVAL1Z board evaluates the ISL95210 high efficiency 5V, 10A buck (step down) regulator.
Increasing demand for circuit board real estate necessitates the use of a higher integration to reduce component count. To that end, Intersil introduces the ISL95210 regulator. It features integrated power MOSFET switches that are capable of delivering 10A continuous load current at elevated temperatures and maintaining high efficiency. Leveraging a highly digital feature set and the new R4TM modulator allows the ISL95210 to provide a fully regulated point of load solution with only four external components.
- 10A Continuous Output Current
- 2.97V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- Full Power Operation in +90°C Ambient without Airflow
- R4™ Control Architecture Delivers Excellent Transient Response Without Compensation
- Pin Selectable Output Voltage Programming
- ±0.6% Output Voltage Accuracy Over Full Operating Temperature Range
- Programmable Enhanced Light-Load Efficiency Operation
- Output Voltage Margining and Power-good Monitor
- Point-of-Load Power Supplies
- Notebook Computer Power
- General Purpose Power Rail Generation