The ISL85012EVAL1Z board is used to evaluate the performance of the ISL85012, high efficiency synchronous buck regulator. The ISL85012 features integrated power switches that are capable of delivering 12A of continuous current within a 3.5mmx3.5mm package.
The ISL85012 is a highly efficient, monolithic, synchronous buck regulator that can deliver 12A of continuous output current from a 3.8V to 18V input supply. The device uses current mode control architecture with a fast transient response and excellent loop stability.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Small, compact design
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (auto-DCM/forced-PWM)
- Jumper selectable OCP MODE (hiccup/latch-off)
- Jumper selectable default frequency (600kHz/300kHz)
- Connectors and test points for easy probing
- Servers and cloud infrastructure POLs
- IPCs, factory automation, PLCs
- Telecom and networking systems
- Storage systems
- Test measurement