The ISL8216M is a simple and easy to use, high voltage DC/DC module. The ISL8216M is ideal for servers, 48V telecom/datacom applications, 12V/42V automotive and industrial equipment, and other distributed power converters/point-of-load (POL) applications. Only few passive components and a VOUT setting resistor are needed for a complete a high voltage power design.
The ISL8216MEVAL1Z provides an evaluation platform for the ISL8216M. The input voltage range is from 10V to 80V, and the output voltage is preset to five options, 5V, 12V, 20V, 24V and 30V. Any other output voltages within the range from 2.5V to 30V can be set with a single resistor.
- Complete switch mode power supply in one package
- Wide input voltage range: 10V to 80V
- Output current 4A
- Programmable soft-start
- SYNC and adjustable frequency 200kHz-600kHz
- Single resistor sets VOUT +2.5V up to +30V
- Setpoint accuracy ±1.5%
- Programmable overcurrent protection
- RoHS compliant with exemption
- Small footprint, low profile (15mm×15mm×3.6mm)
- 48V telecom and datacom applications
- 12V and 42V automotive and industrial equipment
- Distributed power converters and POL regulation
- General purpose step-down DC/DC