The ISL8107EVAL2Z evaluation board is designed to evaluate the performance of the ISL8107 PWM controller.
The ISL8107 is a single phase, non-synchronous buck controller with an integrated high-side MOSFET driver. The controller operates from an input voltage range of 9V to 75V. The internal 1.192V reference voltage has a tolerance of ±1% over the industrial temperature range. The PWM controller drives an external high-side N-Channel MOSFET in a non-synchronous buck converter topology. Additionally, the ISL8107 features input voltage feed-forward compensation and overcurrent protection.
- Input voltage: 18V to 75V
- Output voltage: 12V
- Typical output voltage ripple: 30mV
- Continuous load current max: 5A
- Test and measurement instruments
- Routers and switchers
- Point-of-load modules
- Distributed DC/DC power architecture
- Industrial applications
- Telecom/Datacom applications