The ISL8002, ISL8002A and ISL80019, ISL80019A kits are intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL8002, ISL8002A and ISL80019, ISL80019A evaluation boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8002 and ISL80019, low quiescent current high efficiency synchronous buck regulator.
The ISL8002, ISL8002A and ISL80019, ISL80019A are offered in a 2mmx2mm 8 Ld μTDFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete area that the converter occupies can be as small as 0.10in2.
- High efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 95% efficiency
- 0.8% reference accuracy over-temperature/load/line
- Start-up with pre-biased output
- Internal soft-start - 1ms
- Soft-stop output discharge during disable
- 1MHz, 2MHz default frequency
- Negative OC protection
- General purpose point of load DC/DC
- Set-top boxes and cable modems
- FPGA power
- DVD, HDD drives, LCD panels, TV