The ISL71840SEH (16-channel high) and ISL71841SEH (32-channel high) are a radiation hardened, ESD protected multiplexers fabricated using Intersil’s proprietary P6SOI (Silicon On Insulator) process technology to mitigate single-event effects and total ionizing dose.
The ISL71840SEHEV1Z evaluation board has a DIP switch, which provides a convenient way to address all 16 channels without the need for extra supplies.
The ISL71841SEHEV1Z evaluation board has a set of toggle switches, which provides a convenient way to address all 32 channels without the need for extra supplies.
Both boards feature a BNC input that will allow you to drive the address pins with a signal generator.
These evaluation boards operate with a dual supply voltage ranging from ±10.8V to ±16.5V and are designed to provide easy access to the capabilities of ISL71840SEH and ISL71841SEH.
- Jumper selectable input source for each input
- DIP switch to conveniently select 1 of 16 channels [ISL71840SEHEV1Z] OR Toggle switches to conveniently select 1 of 32 channels [ISL71841SEHEV1Z]
- BNC input for dynamic addressing
- Multiple loading options with jumpers on VOUT
- Convenient power connection
- On-board enable switch
This board has been configured and optimized for the following operating conditions:
- V+ = +10.8V to +16.5V
- V- = -10.8V to -16.5V
- VREF = 4.5V to 5.5V