The ISL62884CEVAL2Z evaluation board is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL62884C single-phase synchronous buck PWM VCORE controller, implementing the Intel® IMVP-6™ protocol. The ISL62884C features Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3™) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. It applies a 300µs pulse of approximately 0.25Ω load across VO and PGND.
- Precision core voltage regulation
- Voltage identification input
- Supports multiple current sensing methods
- Superior noise immunity and transient response
- Current monitor
- Differential remote voltage sensing
- High efficiency across the entire load range
- Integrated gate driver
- Adaptive body diode conduction time reduction
- User-selectable overshoot reduction function
- Notebook core voltage regulator
- Notebook GPU voltage regulator
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.