The ISL6263AEVAL1Z evaluation board demonstrates the performance of the ISL6263A single-phase synchronous buck PWM controller featuring Renesas' Robust Ripple Regulator (R3) technology. An on-board dynamic-load generator is included for evaluating the transient-load response. The dynamic-load applies a 2.5ms pulse of 200mΩ across VOUT and GND every 30ms.
The ISL6263A is an implementation of the Intel® Mobile Voltage Positioning (IMVP) protocol for GPU render engine core power. Integrated power monitor, droop amplifier, MOSFET drivers, and bootstrap diode result in a smaller implementation area and lower component cost.
- Precision single-phase core voltage regulator
- Real-time GPU power nonitor output
- Applications up to 25A
- Input voltage range: +5.0V to +25.0V
- Programmable PWM frequency: 200kHz to 500kHz
- Pre-biased output start-up capability
- 5-bit voltage identification input (VID)
- Configurable PWM modes
- Integrated MOSFET drivers and bootstrap diode
- Choice of current sensing schemes
- Overvoltage, Uundervoltage and overcurrent protection
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Intel® IMVP protocol for GPU render engine core power
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.