The ISL45041EVAL1Z is the evaluation board for the ISL45041 I2C LCD module calibrator. All materials in the kit are RoHS compliant. The evaluation kit comes complete with an ISL45041EVAL1Z board, USB to I2C converter board, USB cable to connect the converter board to a PC, and power and I2C cables for the ISL45041EVAL board. The software and related documentation for the eval kit are downloadable from the documents tab.
The USB to I2C converter board (USB-I2CIO) allows the user to adjust and program the ISL45041 VCOM voltage using a PC.
- 128-step adjustable sink current output
- 2.25V to 3.6V logic supply voltage operating range (2.6V minimum programming voltage)
- 4.5V to 18V analog supply voltage operating range (10.8V minimum programming voltage)
- I2C interface with addresses 100111x and 100110x
- On-chip 7-bit EEPROM
- Output adjustment SET pin
- Output guaranteed monotonic over-temperature
- Kit includes:
- ISL45041EVAL1Z board
- USB to I2C converter board
- USB cable to connect the converter board to a PC
- Power and I2C cables for the ISL45041EVAL
- LCD panels
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.