The ISL36411DRZ-EVALZ evaluates the ISL36411 receive-side equalizer. Each of the four equalizing filters in the ISL36411 provide nine different levels (0 to 8) of adjustable loss compensation (or boost).
The ISL35411DRZ-EVALZ evaluates the ISL35411 de-emphasis redriver. Each channel on the device features an output driver capable of providing seven different levels (0 to 6) of adjustable output de-emphasis.
- Connection to external 3.3V power supply
- On-board voltage regulator that provides the 1.2V supply to the IC
- On-board boost selection using provided jumpers (ISL36411DRZ-EVALZ)
- On-board de-emphasis level adjustment using provided jumpers (ISL35411DRZ-EVALZ)
- SMA connectors to access differential inputs and outputs
- DisplayPort v1.3 active copper cable modules
- QSFP active copper cable modules
- InfiniBand (QDR)
- 40G Ethernet (40GBase-CR4/SR4)
- 100G Ethernet (100GBase-CR10/SR10)
- High-speed active cable assemblies (ISL35411 only)
- High-speed PCB traces