The ISL29101, ISL29102 and ISL29112 are low-light optimized analog output sensors. In normal operation, these sensor devices are intended to be mounted behind a smoked glass/plastic bezel, which normally significantly attenuates received light. The ISL29101 and ISL29102 typically saturate at full scale with an incident illumination of around 10,000 Lux. However, the ISL29112 has a range up to 100Lux, which is a lower than normal indoor ambient light condition (2k to 10kLux).
The ISL291xxIROZ-EVALZ evaluation boards are RoHS-compliant and are prepared to speed up part evaluation. The devices and the evaluation boards work from a 3V supply.
- Low supply current
- 100kΩ output scaling resistor
- Fast response time
- Close to human eye response
- Good IR rejection
- Internal temperature compensation
- Operating temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant)
- Display and keypad dimming for:
- Mobile devices: wearables, smartphones, PDAs, GPS
- Computing devices: notebooks, PCs, MacBooks, tablets
- Consumer devices: LCD-TVs, digital cameras
- Industrial, home automation and medical light sensing
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.