The ISL28005 sub-family of lower cost amplifiers for general (current) sensing applications featuring measurement accuracies better than 4% and input offset voltages less than 500μV over the -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
For greater precision, the ISL28006 sub-family offers gain accuracy and input offset voltages as low as 1% and 300μV over the full temperature range, depending on the device.
The ISL28005/6 evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28005/6 in either a high side or low-side current sense application. The ISL28005/6 is available in fixed 100V/V, 50V/V, 20V/V gains.
- Low Power Consumption: 50µA,Typ
- Supply Range: 2.7V to 28V
- Wide Common Mode Input: 0V to 28V
- Fixed Gain Versions
- ISL28005-100: 100V/V
- ISL28005-50: 50V/V
- ISL28005-20: 20V/V
- Vos Max = 500uV
- Gain Accuracy max = 2%
- Vos Max = 250uV
- Gain Accuracy max = 0.7%
- Adjustable Gain Option – ISL28006-ADJ
- Power Management/Monitors
- Power Distribution and Safety
- DC/DC, AC/DC Converters
- Battery Management /Charging
- Automotive Power Distribution