Renesas offers the RZ/N1S IO-Link Master development kit. This easy-to-use development kit contributes to shorter prototype-to-production process time and helps to reduce the development burden on engineers.
- All-in-one development kit makes it easy for users to begin evaluation immediately.
- The board offers rapid prototyping with eight-port IO-Link connectivity and connections to any IO-Link slave device.
- Pre-qualified sample software from TMG shortens the traditional time required to move from prototype to mass production.
- 6 MB of on-chip SRAM eliminates the need for external memory.
- Small 12mm x 12mm LFBGA package makes the master solution ideally suited for printed circuit boards in space-constrained industrial applications.
- IO-Link Gateway development board
- Binary image of IO-Link master stack
- IO-Link engineering tool for PC
- System quick start up guide
- RZ/N user's manuals and board documentation (Incl. components list, schematics of boards)