The HIP6302EVAL1 evaluation board incorporates a reference design intended to meet the core-voltage requirements for AMD Athlon™ microprocessors up to 35A. Additional circuitry is provided to facilitate circuit evaluation including input and output power connectors, VID jumpers, numerous probe points, an LED power-good indicator, and a load-transient generator.
The HIP6302 multiphase PWM control IC together with its companion gate drivers, the HIP6601, HIP6602 or HIP6603 and Intersil MOSFETs provides a precision voltage regulation system for advanced microprocessors.
- Static Regulation 1.65V 1.75V
- Transient Regulation 1.60V 1.85V
- Over-Voltage Protection 1.90V 2.00V
- Continuous Load Current - 35A
- Over-Current Trip Level 41A 57A
- Load-Current Transient - 35A/µs
- VR9 Applications
- AMD Athlon™ Microprocessors