The R8C/3MQ Group is supported only for the customers who have already adopted any of the products. For new adoption, please consider other products such as RL78/G1D Group corresponding to 2.4 GHz band wireless communication Bluetooth® low energy, , RL78/G1H Group corresponding to Sub GHz band wireless communication IEEE 802.15.4e/g.
* Built-in 2.4 GHz RF Transceiver Circuit compliant with IEEE802.15.4 standard
* Achieves low power transmission/reception
- RF frequency: 2405 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Reception sensitivity: –95 dBm
- Transmission output level: 0 dBm
- 127-byte transmit RAM, 127-byte receive RAM × 2
- Automatic ACK response function
- 26-bit timer: Compare function in 3 channels
- AES Encryption / Decryption: Key length 128 bits
- 8-bit Multifunction Timer with 8-bit prescaler (Timer RA and RB): 2
- 16-bit Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer RC): 1
- 8-bit Real-Time Clock Timer with compare match function (Timer RE): 1
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 1 channel
- I2C-bus Interface (IIC)/Synchronous Serial Communication Unit: 1 channel
- DTC (Data Transfer Controller) : 1 channel
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generating Circuits: XIN Clock Generation Circuit, On-chip Oscillator (Low Speed), Sub Clock Generation Circuit
- Oscillation Stop Detection Function
- Voltage Detection Circuit
- Power-on Reset Circuit
- I/O Ports: 18 (incl. LED drive ports)
- External Interrupt Pins: 11
- Data Flash with Background Operation (BGO) function : 4 KB
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
You can find an explanation of orderable part numbers here.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Software Design Support
|E1||A standard Renesas on-chip debugging emulator that enables users to carry out ample debugging for real development at low cost. (Also included with starter kits.)|
|E8a||E8a is ideal for the modern development and prototyping environment with programming support for devices from all the main MCU families.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.