The RX23E-A group microcontrollers are equipped with an analog front end that can measure temperature, pressure, flow, and weight with less than 0.1% precision without calibration, making it ideal for high-precision sensing, test and measurement equipment. The CPU is equipped with an RXv2 core that excels in DSP / FPU operations, enabling high-accuracy measurement, control, and communication with a single chip.
- Dual 24-bit delta sigma A/D converters: Up to 23-bit effective resolution, Programmable data rate 7.6 sps to 15,625 ksps
- PGA: Rail-to-rail analog input, Gain 1 to 128, Offset drift 10 nV/°C, Gain drift 1 ppm/°C
- Voltage Reference: Low drift 4ppm/°C with good temperature stability
- Excitation Current Source: Matched programmable current source
- CPU: 32-bit RXv2 (32 MHz), DSP/FPU for digital signal processing
- Interface: SPI x 1 ch, UART x 4 ch, I2C x 1 ch, CAN x 1 ch